Susan and John

   
                       SUSAN AND JOHN
                          (A short story)



They are good neighbours, they greet each other daily, smile at each other at the grocery store down their street. They also share a backyard, they attend the same church.

As days pass, they both knew they wanted something more with each other. The twist: they both have dogs...........

One stormy day, both dogs were outside at the backyard and stuck outside under the rain scared to death. As they whimpered, Susan and John dashed out at the same time and bumped into each other.

With the rain pouring, nothing else mattered to them.


Moral Lesson: Bump into your crush at the backyard. (lol)

Bye!!

Copyright ©black_christian
Babatunde Eunice
All Rights Reserved
 Picture Credit: Pinterest

Comments

  1. 😂😂😂💔
    Fuuuu ⁦♥️⁩

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂. What if your crush is not at your backyard??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Make I go find my crush first

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this to happen to meeee😌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat if ur crush isn't your neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  6. But my crush is not in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😂😂....Really😌... 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crush is not my issue. The issue is that I no get backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't see that coming
    Backyard 😁 lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe I'll wait in my backyard till my crush has sense to come out too🤔😂✌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe I'll wait in my backyard till my crush has sense to come out too🤔😂✌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe I'll wait in my backyard till my crush has sense to come out too🤔😂✌🏽

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts