A YOUNG KID AGAIN

                      A Young Kid Again


As a young kid
The only thing I looked forward to
Was growing up
Being a grown up like the older persons around
Well today and now
I'm older
I can say I've grown 
I could do anything I wish to
But there's a void
I yearn to be younger again
To be able to run away
To be free and happy
To have so many pure hearted friends
To be able to eat so much chocolate
To live with a pure heart
To be hidden away from the hassle of life
To live with innocence
And get inspired and amazed by life again
I want to be a young kid again

I guess I can't🚶🏾‍♀️



Copyright ©black_christian
Babatunde Eunice
All Rights Reserved
Picture Credit: Shuttershock.com

Comments

  1. Love this and it's true. We just can't be kids again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happens to every one who grows up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happpppppppy birthdayy in advance, loml 😍

    You can do all these things as an adult too 🥺. You will. I love youuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is write up is beautiful.. may God continue to bless your talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an interesting write up. Thumbs up.
    It doesn't matter if you are all grown up so far you have your childlike essence in you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts