Love Again


                                Love Again

Once upon a time

I fell in love, it was deep like an empty well

It was simple yet extraordinarily out of this world

I am you, you are me, a she or a he

He was all I wanted, she was all I needed

The kind that makes me smile even in my dreams

I was glad that I met her and so sure it was him

Never thought for once that anything would come in between us

I thought nothing would change that

So years came by, the jobs, the school

The rollercoaster of life appeared and it never ends

Before we could understand it

Our hearts were tired, worn out from it all

Somehow that love turned into discomfort

But love is where it all began

And I know we will love again

I know the passion faded along the way

But we can find love again

Because once upon a time you were my dream

And dreams are valid so I know we'll love again



Copyright ©black_christian 2020

Babatunde Eunice

All Rights Reserved

Picture Credit: Google.com



Comments

  1. Great write-up Ma'am. I admire this♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up Ma'am. I really admire this♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very beautiful write up dear.. I love your work.. I have a question about love tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing always leaves me in awe😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant is this; love is a cycle as this says

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm this is true 😂 but I'm sure one can find love again.
    Thanks for this piece 👌🏾

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heartbreaking . Nice write-up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts