Special Someone

   
                        Special Someone


I want to be loved by someone
Have pillows fights and coffee dates with
Wrapped between their arms
Their thoughts wandering in my mind daily
Their skin warmed up against mine at night
To be cared for constantly
Be their special someone
To be given peace and satisfaction
To find my resting place with them
To walk down the aisle with
With God on our side
Curled under the blanket with
Living the awesome version of life with
Someone I wouldn't be able to live without
Someone to feel vulnerable with
To be able to walk in love with without fears
Build a life and family with
Fulfilling life purpose and destiny with
I want my special someone





Copyright © black_christian
Babatunde Eunice 2020
All Rights Reserved 
Picture Credit: pexels.com

Comments

  1. You never disappoint me with your creativity. Another beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes exactly someone of that nature.
    Wonderful piece, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. this write up is so beautiful.. I trust your write ups to always cheer me up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, I guess everybody has a special someone waiting for them but only time can tell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cool
    Can I share it please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful piece

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. This write up is so beautiful ❣️
    You make me want

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can relate to this so much...
    This is beautiful ♥️✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love, this love matter sha

    ReplyDelete
  12. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts