Little Things

 

Little Things

(Updated Version)


The chest I want to lay on

The night I want to watch movies

The peck I want to feel on my cheeks

The forehead kiss that I yearn for

The family I want to meet

The school I want to graduate from

The ex I want to forget

The country I hope to live in

The games I want to play

The foods I want to eat

The dates I want to go on

The study I want to do with you

The conversations I want to have

The gym I want to go to

The 3am talks that I want to have

The girl's trip I daydream about

Little or not little?

Evidently it matters



Copyright© black_christian

Babatunde Eunice 2020

All Rights Reserved

Picture Credit: Nerdy Glass

Comments

  1. This is nice... Matin loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little things do matter. Like the football match I want to watch live in London. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls trip I want to have to ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little things do matter, and they make the heart tick. Thanks for sharing this piece with us. I'm sure I can make some of those things happen 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmnnn, little things do really matter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ASUU strike that I want to be called off! E matters too! ����

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything we long for really matters,especially the great and good things

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as we refuse to admit, little things do matter. Like the cake I didn't get on my birthday.
    Beautiful as always. ✨πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  9. The words I wish to get off my chest.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little things matter indeed ❤️ The conversation I wanna have with a friend I can't get over but doesn't need me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dear πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
    Thank you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little or not.
    It does matter.
    Little things that matters.
    Amazing piece!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŠπŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts