Misbruik😐

 

Misbruik



Her words were made of steel

His hands hit like frozen water

With every words, she tore a piece of my heart way

With every smack, my heart became a flimsy paper

He loves me, I'm his wife and his sister

She's my friend, my mother and my sister

They loved me or so I think

They broke me

I got torn away layer by layer

Suddenly emotionally dead

And physically derailed

My once beautiful face becomes a rag before my eyes

My once beautiful voices becomes hoax like a vulture

I sought for help so bad, I try daily

But I'm intoxicated by their love

I apologize everyday because maybe it's my fault

He says I'm too beautiful that's why

She says I'm too friendly that's why

And they do it all over again

I sit and enjoy every smack

I smile at every word

With tears in my eyes, I smile so bright

Misbruik I love, Misbruik I have come to enjoy

I swear I'm not them

No one loves me like me

I promise



©Babatunde Eunice 2021

All Rights Reserved

Black_ Christian

Picture Credit: iStock


Comments

  1. This one is deep o, not your regular work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very different and unique and important.... I like it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good....nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful piece...quite deep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece strikes a lot of thinking. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so different and brilliant
    Well done ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmnnn, this is really nice, great work.
    I like the flow of words and the thought process.
    It stirs up lot of questions in one's mind

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts