Incerto

 

Incerto



A long year I would say

One minute it's as amazing as it could be

The next? It's as foggy as it could get

The what 'if(s)'wash in, the 'why(s)' dance around

Unsettled and perplexed we get

Fretful mornings walk in like an august visitor

Scary nights waltzing in like a blissful duo

We begin to ask two important questions

Should we embrace it or walk away?

Embrace it for how long?

Walk away unto what direction?



Well for me, faith dances in like a jolly child

I embrace faith instead and look to a brighter day

In the midst of the uncertainty, I'm very much certain

Faith comes with peace and sanity

It comes with the lover of a Father and creator

It comforts me and holds my hand each step

I then define my reality and then begin to walk in it


What about you?




©Babatunde Eunice

Black_Christian 2021

Picture Credit: @depositphotos


Comments

  1. Sweet. In other words, faith is your coping mechanism. πŸ–€

    Mine is food πŸ˜‹ and then prepare for whatever outcome 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God, I'll choose faith over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live by faith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts