Extremely Sad

 


Extremely Sad




I know, I don't write sad posts.
Well not today, today I'm extremely frustrated
People say don't post your feelings but whatever I'm definitely posting this.

So I'm tired, I'll be 21 in a couple of months
Yet I'm so done with everything, with the online courses, the job applications, the internships applications, trying to getting more customers. 

I just want to feel 20 yunno, like 20 year olds of the olden days. Little worries and more happiness.
Now it seems we early 20s work so hard, (I know you older folks reading this probably thinks what is she saying but trust me, I'm super correct)

I just want to be able to afford the things I like, go out to the fun places like young people do in Hollywood. I want to dance again, I don't want to be worried about being jobless for the past 3 months.
I don't want to worry about paying any sort of bills.

I just want to be enjoy my giddy relationship without any stress, I dare say I don't want to worry about the future because really when does the future really get here.

I'm sad and tired really.
I just want to be genuinely happy everyday and not 5 times in a week or lesser. I want the abundance and blessings I've being praying for, it's about time really. I want the jolly female friendships, I want the trips, I want the hang outs.


Oh well, I think it's time to get better to look for a job anyways....







P.S

I'm thinking of moving to the Medium app. I seem to dig the multiple claps feature. 
Should I give it a go?




© Babatunde Eunice 2021
All Rights Reserved
Picture Credit: dreamstime.com

Comments

  1. There are days like this. You'd feel empty but it will pass surely.
    Try the app. Something new

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those moments that you’ve always prayed for will come....God is still up there remember? It’s good to try new things

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to feel like this. But again it's funny how we'll overcome this moment and go back to the work. We're f-ing super heroes my dear, no cap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life has its moments. One thing I know for sure is that, tough moments don't last forever. So chin up and take the next day in good faith. You will definitely be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything has its time, joy and love will find their course to you. Stay strong in faith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good thing that you expressed your feelings. I know a lot of people can relate to this.
    Things will turn out fine. You are getting closer to the life you truly desire
    Yes, give the Medium App a go. Try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand the pressure that comes with adulting but it will pass, not the responsibilities but the pressure will pass even just a lil bit. Yh, the medium app seems more enjoyable and takes less time uploading. Might consider trying it one of these days too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts