Live and Love

 

Live and Love, my love


Entering into one of my many new years to come

I need you, my love to live and love 

It’s a scary and a lonely world

Heartbreaks and betrayals are the order of the day

Philanderers and lady killers are at every turn

But my love, everyone wants and desires to be loved regardless of the lies they tell or you possibly tell yourself 

So why not explore life a little my dear?

Why not fall in love, even with yourself 

Dance, party, come out of your shell

Reply the dms, go on the dates

Travel the world, explore but be careful!

Don’t make costly mistakes

Be reasonable and true to yourself 

You need to live and love



From me to all my loves,

Your lover, Eunice


Say a wish for me💕

Comments

  1. Excellent!!! And Happy birthday in advance baby girl! My best wishes to you! Cheers to the new year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday in advance, multi-dimensional Eunice. Welcome to your year of living and loving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always ! Happy birthday in advance sis 🎈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday sugar girl. A Beautiful piece

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the reminder. Happy birthday dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts