W❤️

 


It is 1:24am GMT+2 1st July, 

And I’ve cried my eyes out

I thought I had dealt with it, but I haven’t in any way

I’m so mad at myself, mad at God

With each passing day, with no distractions, I find myself slipping away, losing myself.

Surrounded but still very much alone.

So f*cking lonely and so hurt 

Afraid of building my other friendships because I am so scared of losing someone else

Asking myself if I’m doing too much or feeling too much 

Why am I still so pained

Why do I accept it but it’s still so hard

I’m so upset, and no distractions work anymore

It’s been six months, and I can’t seem to move on

Am I allowed to be still so hurt

Why is it so hard to connect with anyone 

And no, I don’t want to talk to anyone about it because what can they say or do to help?

You’re so strong, Eunice? No, I’m not; it’s all a lie

I’m so weak and in so much pain.

My heart aches, considering pills or drinks

Lol, it’s so painful 

And I haven’t forgotten a thing about it

But I’m still happy you’re in a better place 

Walking the streets of gold without a care in the world


I miss you, W❤️



Black Christian 

Eunice Babatunde 2023

All Rights Reserved 

Picture Credit: Eunice B.

Comments

  1. It's okay to feel hurt/pained. That's how we grieve as human. But with time, everything will be fine. But don't stay too long innit. Coz I'm sure Wura wouldn't want you feeling that way. Lots of hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how much you loved W, and I can't imagine what you're going through right now and It's okay to still be hurt and to take your time to heal. Remember, you don't have to go through it alone. I dey for you. Sending you lots of love and support. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts