Blog Anniversary Post


 26th March!!


Yay! it's blog anniversary!

It's been one year of awesome write-ups, supportive audience. It's been amazing really.

Once in a month, I look forward to read comments and watching the insights increase.

Here I am 15 posts after and I've to say that I'm proud of myself(extremely), I'm grateful to friends, family, fans that I've stood by me and my blog.

Y'allll are real MVPs.

Thank you for all support

I promise to be consistent and to always drop quality pieces.

So far I have had 1884 reads and 267 comments.

I have two guest posts on my blog as well.

Yay!! Right?!πŸ’—πŸ’—



Below are links to all my posts in case you haven't read one or two

1. Diary of a Frustrated Nigerian Student

https://blaqkchristian.blogspot.com/2021/03/diary-of-frustrated-nigerian-student.html

3. Love

4. Strength in Love by Meenah

5. Inner Peace and Quiet by Hannah

6. Little Things

7. An Awakening

8. Stranger Soul Mate

9. My Blind Date

10. Love Again

11. Special Someone

12. A Young Kid Again

13. Badge of Honour

14. Beautiful Chaos

15. Susan and John

©Babatunde Eunice 2021

Comments

  1. Congrats Baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary...Welldone darling! You’re well dear😁. More anniversaries to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who sayeth it isn't abundanth? Congrats b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Congratulations baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being consistent isn't just key, it's a gift to admire and you're amazingly outstanding in writeups. Congrats ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Babesss... I'm happy for youuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your anniversary. More power to your elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Eunice πŸ₯‚ greater heights and higher heights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations 🍻 on this big step. More of things to celebrate ✌πŸ½πŸŒΉπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations honey πŸŽ‰❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts